You can add in the comments section a Health and Welfare request.
We will do our best to move the request into the NTS and other resources that we have.
I will hand off the information to my contacts in the agencies I work with.
Health And Welfare Requests
Inbound Health & Welfare Inquiries should be referred to any one or all of the following resources:
American Red Cross Safe and Well program: HERE.
- An email to the Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration (PRFAA) at: email@example.com
Because of the high volume being received, PRFAA is asking each person to send only ONE email with NO follow-up emails. PRFAA is doing the best it can under incredibly difficult circumstances.
- For the island nation of Dominica, Inbound inquiries are being accepted by the Caribbean Emergency Weather Net (CEWN) at: WelfareDominica(at)CEWN(dot)org
Emails to either PRFAA or CEWN should contain the following information:
- Sender / Originator’s Name
- Sender / Originator’s Location (e.g. City, Country or State if in the U.S.)
- Sender / Originator’s email address and / or phone number.
- FULL Name of the person(s) being inquired about.
- Community / Location of the person(s) being inquired about.
73 de KA1AAA